If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Healthy Hounds Canine & Feline Nutrition in Flossmoor, IL. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (708) 922-2910 for more information!